Thursday 10 October 2013

the hacker




the hacker


…beware of me
I am not good
I am the hacker
I hack lives…
I hack
right
into lives…
…but…
you love what I do,
really,
you love the sweet surrendering,
you love it
because
you think there is something in it for you….

You have no idea what I am thinking, I look like you, with a face like your face, with hair and eyes and nose and ears like you have and a mouth that moves like yours when I talk to you. I have a body. I have a beautiful body. I walk, I laugh, make love and then there is all the other stuff we all have to do in order to survive…shop, I love shopping, I clean and I cook…no…I do not have a wife…or a husband…I do not have a cleaner…I do it all myself…I am the sweet bachelor who lives at number one…not the marrying kind they say, he loves his computers the best…pity really, but there you are… …he loves his workshop,  theatre clean, makes chips for things, very clever, is what they say… little tiny, tiny chips that you can hardly see…

…I love to cook for my friends and dinner parties are my speciality. Everyone always comes when invited, I serve them the very best wine and the very best food that money can buy….I am not short of money. But the best thing I do are my little tete a tetes….just two of us, candle light tete a tetes, man or woman, it does not really matter. I am an all round lover, versed in all things, create the right mood with the right music and feed you tit bits that I have so lovingly prepared. We feast on quail’s eggs with caviar, Colchester mussels where we find tiny, tiny pearls as we eat, mini blinis with prawns,  so delicious, with finely chopped dill, mint frosted sherbet  over honeydew melon balls  and chocolate truffles which I pop into your mouth to wash down with golden bubbles of iced Bollinger in glasses that throw prisms of rainbows into the candle light…you are happy…and…you don’t know that you are paying the price with a smile for your own vanity and also your sincerity as you fall in love with me….

…you have been hacked and you don’t know it…the chip went down in a truffle,  with kiss and  a smile…

…beware of me
I may be clever
I may be all that you want
just now
but
I am not good…
I hack into your soul
I hack into your brain…
…and I learn all that is there…..
…all your secrets…
…all you love and all you hate…


I offer you my love and all that I possess and there is lots to be had because all I need is you…
and
you love everything I have and give you…
you do everything I want…

…and…
when I have hacked you I can send you over a cliff or under a car, I can make you jump out of a window when I’m done with you…I might send you walk-about and you won’t remember who you are…but not before you have  fulfilled my dreams and I tire of you…
…suicide they say…lost her mind…everybody loved her and she will be sorely missed by all…
…but…
…not by me…though I do have to pretend just for a bit…

…they put a stone on her grave, fashioned like a heart and someone had painted a message on it which read:  you are captured in our hearts and you will live forever there…you are the sun in our day and the laughter in our lives…

…that’s how it works…
…the next one always turns up…
…all by themselves…
…at the graveside…
…usually..
 …it’s just how it works…

I will court you, I will love you, feed you and you will feel special and wanted and learn to do my bidding and when you have swallowed the tiny chip I will control you, control your every move. You will give yourself to me unconditionally, happily, joyfully, because I wish it, and when I am tired of you I will send you over the edge…laughing…and I will cry so all can see my tears…big tears…sadness will surround me as I dress for mourning, sadness rolling down my cheeks, sincerity and sorrow for your loss and while we all mourn I have my eyes on the next you…so I might sate my hunger and survive…



























you love what I do
you do love me
I make it so
I am a hacker
I hack into your soul
I am not nice
I am not good…

…be aware of me….

…beware…



copyright©

1 comment: